- The above interest rates are valid for sums from 100 EUR to 100 000 EUR or the equivalent in other currencies.
- The interest has been provided in the table in percentages for the reporting year (360 days). Interest is calculated for the number of actual deposit days.
- Interest rates are lower in the office by 0,05%.
|Luminor base rate (Luminor Prime)||0,80% per 360-days year|
Luminor Prime base interest:
- Luminor Prime base interest is primarily meant as the base interest rate for long repayment period private loans (for example housing loans).
- Luminor Prime base interest follows the situation on the market at a moderate pace, offering a more stable interest rate fluctuation than money market interest rates for example.
- Base interest rate is affected by current short and long-term money market interest rates, the legal environment and interest rate expectations, inflation forecasts and general trends in economic development.
- Luminor Prime base interest rate is determined by Luminor council.
|Base rate for overdrafts||10.95% per 360-days year|
Interest rate based on a 360-days year
|Nordea Credit||20% per year/ 0,056% per day|
|Nordea Gold||18% per year/ 0,05.% per day|
|PINS||22% per year/ 0,061.% per day|
|Stockmann||18% per year/ 0,05.% per day|
|Platinum||12% per year/ 0,033.% per day|
|TopeltNeto||22% per year/ 0,061.% per day|
|Finnair Plus||22% per year/ 0,061.% per day|
|8% per year (0,022% per day) on a 360-days year base*, but not less than contractual interest rate.|
* ECB interest rate +8%, but not less than contractual interest rate.
ECB interest rate is the interest rate on the main refinancing operations (MRO), which provide the bulk of liquidity to the banking system. It might change twice a year (1st of January and 1st of July), the change will be announced in Ametlikud Teadaanded (Official Announcements).