1. Set up a meeting with a Consultant
The Consultant will send you confirmation of the agreed meeting to your online bank mailbox, which also includes the link, which allows you to log on to the online meeting. If you cannot use headphones with a microphone for the online meeting, then the letter you receive will also list the telephone number and conference code, which allow you to talk to your Consultant by phone and simultaneously view the online meeting slides on your (tablet) computer screen.
2. Prepare for the online meeting
See more about technical requirements.
Log on to Nordea online bank and open your online bank mailbox. Find the meeting confirmation in your mailbox and click on the link included to make sure your technical tools are in order for the meeting.
- If you are using a desktop, then go to the Lync application webpage and allow the required software module (plugin) to load. Enter your name and then click on the link "Join Meeting".
- If you are using an iPad or Windows tablet for the web meeting, install the Skype for Business application on your tablet before you begin the online meeting.
Prior to the meeting, you should look up the documents you may need during consultation so that you would not need to spend time looking for them during the consultation session.
3. Log on to the online meeting
Wait until your Consultant has joined the online meeting. In case of errors, contact your Consultant by telephone.