For customers, e-payment is an easy way to pay online, as there are no extra costs for using it. The customer chooses your product or service, pays with e-payment, and the sum will be credited to your company's account right away.
How does e-payment work?
- The customer places an order for a product or service he/she is interested in and chooses e-payment as the method of payment
- Seller's system generates an electronic payment order
- The customer confirms the payment with his/her Netbank codes
- The seller receives immediately a notofication of the payment made by the customer.
- You can monitor the transactions through Nordea Netbank or Nordea Multibank
What are the benefits of e-payment?
E-payment is secure. The approval of the payment by the customer is conducted using exactly the same identification methods and secure channels as at our internet bank.
- No risks
When processing the order, you can be sure, that the order has been paid for. Your credit risks are thereby significantly reduced.
- It's simple
It's easy for your customers to pay with e-payment - they only have to use their Netbank codes to approve the pre-filled payment order and the transaction is done!
Confirmation of the payment made by your customers reaches you in moments.
To incorporate e-payment into your company's net service, you have to open a current account in Nordea Bank.