Your bank card is your electronic wallet. To make sure that your bank card is secure follow these simple principles:
- Keep the PIN code of your card to yourself alone and never keep it together with the card. The PIN code is your electronic signature when you confirm transactions, so it is very important to keep it secret.
- When you pay with your card make sure that it is not taken out of your sight.
- Do not leave your card unattended.
- When you enter your PIN code make sure that no one else can see it.
- If you suspect that your bank card may have been used by an unauthorised person, inform the bank immediately and have your card closed.
If you have lost your card, call the bank immediately on the 24/7 service number 1772* / 6 283 300 (+372 6283300
from abroad) to have it closed and to prevent it from being used any further by an unauthorised person.