The simplest way to use our Mobile Bank with Android phones and iPhones is through the Nordea app.
If your phone has another operating system such as Windows Phone, you can access our Mobile Bank on http://mobile.nordea.ee.
Nordea is always within reach for our private and corporate customers.
With the Nordea mobile banking app you will be able to:
- check your account and card balance;
- see your latest transactions;
- make a transfer between your own accounts;
- make a domestic and foreign payment;
- transfer funds to your credit card account;
- view loans and leasing information;
- find the nearest Nordea branch or ATM in the Baltics, Finland and Denmark;
- use the currency calculator;
- access the most important news from Nordea
- keep track of the latest changes in the market;
- calculate a monthly loan installment;
- create a savings plan;
- register your lendings and borrowings;
- contact Nordea‘s contact centre.
You can use the same means to connect to the Nordea mobile bank as you would use to connect to the Nordea internet bank on your computer:
- your personal four digit password (Light Login);
- code card issued by Nordea;
- your mobile signature (Mobile-ID).
- Nordea Codes application
- Code Calculator
Application language can be changed in the device settings.