When you use the Telephone Bank, your everyday bank operations are only ever a phone call away!
- You can promptly and flexibly conduct all the bank operations you need for your work through the Telephone Bank.
- Our Telephone Bank always gives you up-to-date information on everything you need, from the balance of your company’s account to the latest exchange rates.
- The Telephone Bank is easy to use: users are identified through their Netbank user ID and codes from their code cards.
- Our Telephone Bank lets you get information on your account balances and transactions
- find out about our bank products and services and check exchange rates
- make euro transactions
- make international transactions
- exchange currencies on your accounts
- set up, modify and end standing orders and direct debits
- open savings accounts
- reserve cash for withdrawal from a bank office for larger amounts and less common currencies
- You can conduct bank operations in our Telephone Bank from 08:00 to 21:00 on weekdays, from 09:00 to 19:00 on Saturdays and from 09:00 to 19:00 on Sundays by calling 1773* / +372 6283 300 (+372 6 283 300 if you are calling from abroad).
No additional fees.
See price list for payments made in bank office
- You can sign up for our Telephone Bank service in any Luminor office or in our Netbank
- You can conduct bank operations in our Telephone Bank from 08:00 to 21:00 on weekdays, from 09:00 to 19:00 on Saturdays and from 09:00 to 19:00 on Sundays by calling 1773* / +372 628 3300 (+372 628 3300 if you are calling from abroad).
- Calls to 1773* / +372 628 3300 will be charged at the rates of your phone service provider. There is no charge from Luminor for calls to this number.