Leasing equipment is easy and convenient – you can choose between a financial lease, an operational lease or a service lease, whatever suits your wishes and needs best.
Which type of lease is best for you depends on whether you only want to use the equipment or whether you want to own it when the lease ends.
In addition to financing, we can offer you motor third party liability insurance, motor own damage (casco) insurance, insurance for construction and agricultural machinery and equipment, and industrial equipment insurance.
- An operational lease is the right option for you if you only want to use the equipment and do not want to own it when the lease ends.
- If you choose an operating lease, we will buy the equipment of your choice and you can use it for an agreed time in exchange for lease payments.
- Continue using the equipment by renewing the lease contract (unless the equipment is too old)
- Replace the old equipment with new by choosing the equipment you need and finding a buyer for the old equipment
- Become the owner of the equipment by paying us for its residual value
You can learn more about the general conditions of an operational lease contract:
- A financial lease is the right option for you if you want to own the leased assets when the lease ends.
- If you choose a financial lease, we will buy the equipment of your choice and you can use it for an agreed time in exchange for lease payments. If you have fulfilled the contract, you will become the owner of the equipment when the lease ends.
- If you want your monthly lease payments to be smaller or to extend your lease contract when it ends, you can do this by making one larger additional payment at the end of the lease.
- You will become the owner of the equipment after you have made the last lease payment.
You can learn more about the general conditions of a financial lease contract:
A service lease is a type of operational lease and its conditions comply with the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). This means that we will buy the equipment of your choice and you can use it over an agreed lease period. You will make fixed monthly payments to the lessor.In addition to financing, these payments may include fees for:
- Maintenance of the equipment
- Repairs to the equipment
- Insurance of the equipment
- When the lease contract ends you need to return the equipment to the lessor at an agreed place.
- Construction and material processing machinery
- Trucks and trailers
- Tractors and combine harvesters
- We only offer service leases jointly with equipment vendors who are our partners.
- Your first down-payment needs to cover at least 10% of the value of the equipment. With a service lease it can be 0% of the value of the equipment.
- The interest rate is either fixed or variable. The base rate for a variable interest rate is the six or three-month Euribor. The interest for a service lease is included in the lease payments.
- Leases can be up to 60 months in duration.
- The value of the leased equipment must be at least 10,000 euros.
- The contract fee is shown in the price list
- If your equipment must be registered in the traffic register, you need to insure it against third party liability.
- You need to obtain fully comprehensive, CPM and property insurance contracts for all your leased equipment for the duration of the lease contract from an insurance company (in Estonian).
- The final terms and conditions of a lease contract depend on the particular equipment and the particular client.
- For a lease offer please send an application to email@example.com
Documents required for a lease application
- Application filled in self-service portal or application on paper.
- Your company's annual report for the previous financial year, the balance sheet, and the profit and loss statement for the current year.
- An offer stating the price of the equipment that you want to lease, or the purchase and sale contract.
- For second-hand equipment, a valuation report from a partner accepted by us
- Aktronte OÜ
- Balti Realiseerimiskeskus OÜ
- If you are buying equipment imported from abroad, you need to submit the original purchase and sale documents and the payment order proving that the purchase price has been paid in full. You do not need to submit these documents if your equipment has been registered in the traffic register for at least 3 months.
- Depending on the individual transaction, we have the right to ask you to provide additional documents.