We have a range of solutions to help you buy a new vehicle.
Leasing a car is simple:
- Choose the vehicle that you want and the type of lease.
The type of lease you should choose depends a lot on whether you only want to use the vehicle over an agreed period, or whether you want to own it when the lease period ends. Read more about the lease conditions.
- Fill in a lease application and submit it together with the required documents(in Estonian)
- We will make you an offer and if you accept it, we will sign a lease contract with you.
- After you have made the first payment and paid the contract fee, the seller of the vehicle will hand the car over to you and you can start driving it straight away.
If you want to know approximately how much your lease payments will be, you can use the lease calculator.
- An operational lease is the right option for you if you only want to use the equipment and do not want to own it when the lease ends.
- If you choose an operating lease, we will buy the equipment of your choice and you can use it for an agreed time in exchange for lease payments.
- Continue using the equipment by renewing the lease contract (unless the equipment is too old)
- Replace the old equipment with new by choosing the equipment you need and finding a buyer for the old equipment
- Become the owner of the equipment by paying us for its residual value
You can learn more about the general conditions of an operational lease contract:
- A financial lease is the right option for you if you want to own the leased assets when the lease ends.
- If you choose a financial lease, we will buy the equipment of your choice and you can use it for an agreed time in exchange for lease payments. If you have fulfilled the contract, you will become the owner of the equipment when the lease ends.
- If you want your monthly lease payments to be smaller or to extend your lease contract when it ends, you can do this by making one larger additional payment at the end of the lease.
- You will become the owner of the equipment after you have made the last lease payment.
You can learn more about the general conditions of a financial lease contract:
Instalment payments is a form of financial lease that is used if no VAT is added to the purchase price of a vehicle. Such vehicles are usually second-hand and are sold without VAT by private individuals.
If you want to make smaller lease payments or intend to extend your lease contract when it ends, you can do this by making one larger additional payment at the end of the lease period.
You can learn more about the general conditions of a financial lease contract.
- Your first down-payment needs to cover at least 10% of the value of the equipment. With a service lease it can be 0% of the value of the equipment.
- The interest rate is either fixed or variable. The base rate for a variable interest rate is the six or three-month Euribor. The interest for a service lease is included in the lease payments.
- Leases can be up to 60 months in duration.
- The value of the leased equipment must be at least 10,000 euros.
- The contract fee is shown in the price list
- If your equipment must be registered in the traffic register, you need to insure it against third party liability.
- You need to obtain fully comprehensive, CPM and property insurance contracts for all your leased equipment for the duration of the lease contract from an insurance company (in Estonian).
- The final terms and conditions of a lease contract depend on the particular equipment and the particular client.
- For a lease offer please send an application to email@example.com
A full service lease is a simple and convenient solution if you want to maintain your company cars cost-effectively. A full service lease frees up resources for your main business operations. Rather than wasting your valuable time on worrying about problems with your cars, you can just use them to help your company achieve its goals.
Together with ALD Automotive, the largest full service car lease company in Europe, we can offer you a full service car lease.
ALD Automotive is the biggest full service lease provider in the Baltic region and it gives personalised solutions with the best quality. ALD Automotive's ability to buy new vehicles and provide services offers significant advantages to Luminor customers through competitive prices and high-quality services.
A full service lease means a lot more than just an interest rate as it focuses on the total operating costs of your vehicle, from its financing to the provision of spare parts. The best professionals in their field will help you find the best solution for servicing your company cars. You can add all the operating costs of your cars to your full service lease payments such as insurance, maintenance, repairs, spare parts and tyres. You can also add fees for services that save the time of those who use the cars such as claims handling, arranging for maintenance and repairs, replacing and storing tyres, round-the-clock emergency assistance, etc. With a full service lease your lease payments are fixed throughout the lease and this helps you plan your vehicle expenses quite precisely.
Full service lease experts have long experience and their skills and knowledge are at your disposal throughout the whole lease. They offer to Luminor customers simple solutions for monitoring and controlling the maintenance costs of their cars.
With a full service lease you can calculate very exactly the actual cost per kilometre for a company car. You can also adjust it, if necessary, during the lease either by decreasing or increasing the car's mileage and the period of its use, so that its usage costs would meet your actual requirements.
Advantages of a full service lease:
- Employees of your company can dedicate their time fully to their jobs
- If you choose and order a car through ALD Automotive and use its services, you will benefit from significant discounts
- Fixed monthly payments mean a fixed budget for the whole lease period
- You have no contract fees
- You can sign a contract cross-border
- The service area for leased cars covers all of the Baltic states
- You can choose between contracts with and without financing
- You will get one summary invoice for all your vehicle costs
- ALD Automotive's full service lease complies with the international operating lease conditions
- It is easy to track the mileage of your vehicles
- You can change the contract during its term
- You have no residual value risk at the end of your contract
- If necessary, we can help you sell your existing vehicles
- At your request, we can draw up a company vehicles policy and monitor its fulfilment
For an offer for a full service lease please contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required for a lease application
- Application filled in self-service portal or application on paper.
- Your company's annual report for the previous financial year, the balance sheet, and the profit and loss statement for the current year.
- An offer to sell a vehicle.
- For a second-hand vehicle, a valuation report from a partner accepted by us.
- If the vehicle is coming from abroad, you need to submit the original purchase and sale contract and the payment order proving that the purchase price has been paid in full. You do not need to submit these documents if your vehicle has been registered in the Estonian traffic register for at least 3 months.
- When you negotiate the terms and conditions of a lease contract you can choose whether to sign it at a bank office, digitally with your ID-card, or at a car dealership (in Estonian).
- It is important that everybody concerned sign the contract in the same form. So if one of them cannot sign the contract digitally, then all the others need to sign it physically on paper.
|Fees for signing lease contracts||VAT added||Rate and fee|
|Contract fee for a car or a commercial vehicle||NO||1% of the purchase cost, min 200 €|
|Contract fee for equipment and machinery||NO||0.35% of the purchase cost, min 250 €|
|Fees for amending lease contracts|
|Amendments to a lease contract (changing the type of contract, changing the lease period, changing the type of payment schedule, making an additional down-payment, transferring the contract to another lessee, granting a grace period and other changes)||NO||0.35% on the unpaid residual value, min 200 €|
|Changing the payment date in the contract's payment schedule||NO||50 €, on first 3 months of the contract the change is free of charge|
|Changing the obligation to insure the leased asset in the terms and conditions of a lease contract||NO||50 €|
|Changing the base rate of a lease contract to a floating interest rate||NO||
50 € (for a van or motorcycle lease contract)
|Changing other terms and conditions of a lease contract||NO||50 €|
|Early termination of a lease contract, selling a leased asset at a higher price|
Termination of a lease contract:
1.5% on the unpaid residual value, min 200 €
|Termination of a lease contract:
A lease contract with a fixed interest rate
|NO||1.5% of the unpaid residual value,
min 200 € + actual costs incurred due to discontinuation of financing**
|Issuing a power of attorney, a copy of a contract or invoice, bank statement, certificate, balance confirmation or other document related to a contract at the customer’s request||YES||10 € (12 € including VAT)|
Drawing up a notarised authorisation (including the notary fee and state fees):
|Issuing a written statement that confirms the right to sub-lease a leased asset||YES||25 € ( 30 € including VAT)|
|Issuance of confirmation letter (certificate)||YES||5 € ( 6 € including VAT)|
|Release of additional collaterals of a lease contract||YES||100 € (120 € including VAT)
plus actual costs (state fees, notary fees, etc.)
|Paying state and local taxes and parking fines||YES||25 € ( 30 € including VAT) per claim plus actual costs incurred by the lease company (VAT is added only to the administration fee)|
|Breach of a contractual insurance obligation||NO||The contractual penalty set out in the contract|
|Compensation for delays in returning a vehicle on time (per day)||NO||30 €|
|Compensation for sending a notice regarding arrears or other outstanding obligations||NO||5 €|
|Signing a debt agreement||NO||300 €|
|Restoring a prematurely cancelled contract||NO||190 €|
|Sale of an asset following early termination of a lease contract||YES||200 € ( 240 € including VAT) plus actual costs|
|Fee for issuance of paper invoice||YES||0,58 € ( 0,70 € including VAT)|
|Registration of ownership in Road Administration e-service to the new owner who is not contractual party to the lessor||YES||50 € (60 € including VAT) state fees will be added|
|Registration of the asset in Road Administration e-service in the name of the lessor by the employee of the lessor||YES||50 € (60 € including VAT) state fees will be added|