Current capital loan
A current capital loan is a convenient way to provide additional financing to meet your company’s need for current capital.
A current capital loan is designed to provide additional financing for companies to meet their need for current capital.
The loan can be used to obtain seasonal stock or make short-term investments.
- The minimum amount for the loan is 6,400 euros. The maximum amount depends on the company’s risk level.
- The repayments can be made as a single deposit or in instalments.
- The source of the repayments shall be the positive cash flow from the current business activities or the collection of accounts receivable.
- The loan term is generally up to one year.
To apply for a current capital loan:
- The company and its owners must not have any overdue debts that have been postponed.
- The company’s equity capital must meet the requirements of the Commercial Code.
- The company must be capable of meeting the intended loan obligation.
- The company must be trustworthy.
- Audited (if the company is subject to auditing) financial reports from the previous financial years, as well as the balance sheet and income statement of the current financial year, which are not older than three months.
- You may be required to provide additional documents.