There are three steps to follow for integrating Nordea and Margn.
1. An application and contract for joining Nordea’s bank interface
- You should send a digitally signed application and contract (in Estonian) to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The bank will process your application and send you an email containing:
a) The service code
b) The name of the customer
- The activation code will be sent to the contact person by text message.
2. Creating a Margn user account
Please register your Margn account on the website of Margn OÜ
3. Creating a Nordea and Margn interface
- Please log in to your Margn user account
- Please select: Settings -> Organisation data -> General info and add your bank account number
- In order to integrate Margn with Nordea go to Settings -> Integrate with Nordea Bank.
Please enter the service code, the name of the customer and the activation code
- Click on: Create automatic connection
You will find detailed instructions in the Margn blog (in Estonian).
For further information please email email@example.com
The integration of Nordea Bank and the Margn accounting application uses technology from Kaizern OÜ. Kaizern OÜ provides integration services for bank systems and corporate accounting systems in Estonia.