Lost/expired bank card
If your bank card is stolen or lost
If your card is stolen or lost, inform the bank's 24/7 Customer Support at the telephone number 628 3300 (calling from abroad +372 628 3300) immediately. The card will be closed at once.
If you lose your card or it is stolen abroad and you would like a replacement card or cash abroad, then call MasterCard Assistance Centre at 1-636-722-7111 (they will provide you with further instructions)
- When you call the free of charge Assistance Centre number, then they will also close your card immediately. Bank will be informed of the loss of the card via Nets Estonia AS (Pankade Kaardikeskus AS) and within two hours, the Assistance Centre will get confirmation from the bank to issue a replacement card or cash if necessary.
- When you notify the Assistance Centre of the loss of your card, then at the same time, you can also order a replacement card or cash to the extent of your unused limit.
- You can order the replacement card if the unused credit limit of the lost credit card is a minimum of 350 euros, or a minimum of 200 euros if you order cash.
- In order to obtain the card, you need a personal identification document. If you do not have a document, then you need to agree with the Assistance Centre employee on the information you can present to identify yourself (e.g. date of birth, card limit, bank account number).
- The replacement card does not have a PIN code, therefore you cannot withdraw cash with it.
- You will receive the replacement card or cash within three working days (often on the very same day).
- The replacement card is valid for 2 months.
NB! The emergency service is valid for all cards except for Maestro and Business Debit.
All other credit card owners can apply for emergency cash to the extent of available funds of the credit card with the precondition that there are a minimum of 200 euros of available funds on the card.
Only Gold, Platinum and Business card owners can apply for an emergency replacement card to the extent of available funds if there are at least 350 euros of available funds on the card. If the sum of available funds on the card is smaller than this, then you can only apply for emergency cash to the extent of available funds with the precondition that there are at least 200 euros of available funds on the card.
The card expires
If the card validity period expires, then it will be automatically renewed if the agreement has been fulfilled with due diligence (no arrears). We will inform you of the dispatch of your new card by SMS. If you do not want a new card, then you can terminate the agreement at a bank office.
For additional information regarding cards contact a bank office or call 628 3300.