Deposit offer 2017
Offer for private customers:
|Currency||Deposit interest||Deposit interest, if you invest at
least 25% of your deposit sum*
|Deposit interest, if you invest at
least 50% of your deposit sum*
The detailed terms and conditions of the offer
*The offer is valid if one of the investment products offered in the scope of the campaign is suitable for the customer on the basis of the risk assessment questionnaire. Please take into consideration that placing funds in investments entails risks. For example, by choosing an investment product without a guarantee on invested capital, the customer may suffer greater loss than the interest rate on a deposit increased to 1% or 1.5 %. This means that depending on the investment product and realisation of entailed risks, it may make more sense for the customer to choose a deposit without investment risk. Before placing funds in investments, the bank must have assessed the suitability and relevance for the customer.
Investing is not only for the rich! Even small amounts of money invested regularly result in significant portfolio value over long term. Starting early you get the most benefit from the compound interest as even small amounts, if invested with discipline, can result in significant portfolio value over time.
*Graph shows theoretical terminal portfolio value at the end of each investment period, taking into account that portfolio is growing at 6% annual return, which remains constant throughout the whole investment period. Real return from investments is variable and may be negative as well as positive.
Placing money in investments helps attain long-term financial goals because:
- Historical experience shows that the probability of positive return increases considerably in the long-term. The value of each investment may rise or fall over time, but if you invest long-term, then you make sure that time works in your favour;
- Long-term investments offer better protection from inflation;
- You are creating the opportunity to increase your wealth.
In order to achieve a good result, you need a diversified investment portfolio that is customised to your needs. This is what we do at our bank.
Look at how time increases your chances of success.
Index-linked or structured bonds offer you a good way to benefit from the return of equity markets as in most cases index-linked bonds have principal protection.
- Index-linked or structured bonds provide an alternative to direct investment in equities or equity funds.
- Index-linked bonds usually have principal protection and are held until the redemption date. This means that you can earn almost as much as in equity markets but you do not risk losing the money you invested.
- You do not have to pay any additional administration or account maintenance fees for holding index-linked bonds