- Payments made through our branch offices are transferred to the beneficiary’s account the moment the payment order is made.
- Intra-bank payments made via our Telephone Bank will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account the moment the payment order is received, provided that the payment is made between 8:00 and 20:00.
- Intra-bank payments made through Netbank will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account within 30 minutes, provided that the payment is made between 8:00 and 20:00.
- Payments made after this cut-off time are transferred to the beneficiary’s account on the next banking day. Payment orders that are initiated over the weekend will be executed immediately (in branch office or via Telephone Bank) or within half an hour (via Internet bank), but the funds will be available for receiver on next banking day (value date will be on Monday). NB! We recommend you to make the payment already on previous working day (Friday) in case the payment due date falls on weekend.
Internal payment in EUR to ex-DnB Pank AS account (BIC RIKOEE22) is executed as SEPA payment with value T+0 and cut-off at 15:30.
Euro payments (called standard payments until 31 January 2014) are transfers to the beneficiary’s account in another bank operating in Estonia.
- All euro payments to another bank are transferred to the beneficiary’s account on the same banking day, provided that the payment order (electronic or hard copy) is submitted to the bank before 15:30.
- Payment orders submitted after the cut-off time are transferred to the beneficiary on the next banking day.
- Urgent payments are forwarded to another bank through a real-time gross settlement system.
- Urgent payments can be made in the branch office and through Netbank and the Telephone Bank on each banking day until 17:00.
- Urgent payments have a higher commission fee.
- Payment orders with a future value date can be submitted through Netbank.
- The payment order must indicate the date on which you wish the bank to make the payment.
- Orders can be made for payments due in up to 30 days.
E-invoices can be paid automatically at the bank with the e-invoice standing payment service.
It is possible to continue paying bills one by one at a suitable time.
E-invoices are available for convenient viewing in our online bank, but you can also use the service without an online bank agreement by concluding an e-invoice standing payment agreement in our telephone bank or at a bank office. In such a case, the company will send an e-invoice to the bank, which is paid by standing payment and information about the invoice will be forwarded as agreed by e-mail or mail.
NB! Some companies want customers to first order the e-invoice service from the company and only then is it possible to conclude the e-invoice standing payment service at the bank. In such a case, you should take into consideration that it is not possible to pay an invoice which has already arrived by standing payment and the customer must take care of this invoice.
Read more about the terms and conditions of the e-invoice standing payment service. (In estonian)
- An order for payment to be paid by the e-invoice standing payment service can be cancelled before the payment date if need be.
- It is possible to set a limit on the sum to be paid. On the payment date, the bank will perform the transfer if the e-invoice sum does not exceed the set limit.
- If a valid e-invoice standing payment is changed (e.g. if you wish to change the payment date or limit), then the changes will take effect the following month.
NB! Be careful when setting limits; limits that are too low may create a situation where the payment is not performed and you will be indebted for the service. Changing limits is easy in our online bank, but it is possible to do also in our telephone bank and bank office.
A standing order is a payment order for regular payments either for a fixed amount or within the limit of the entire account balance, within Luminor or to another bank operating in Estonia. By signing a standing order agreement, you can stop worrying about remembering to pay your monthly loan and lease payments.
- With a standing order you can fix the amount to be transferred from your current account and establish the frequency and date of payments.
- On the payment date fixed in the agreement, the bank transfers the agreed amount from your account to the beneficiary’s account. You need only make sure that there are sufficient funds on your current account to make the payment.
- Standing order agreements can be signed via Netbank or the Telephone Bank and in branch offices.
- To change a standing order in our Netbank, you need to terminate the current standing payment order and sign a new one, making the necessary amendments in the agreement.
|INCOMING PAYMENTS 1|
|Incoming internal payment||Free|
|Incoming payment from Nordea Group2 or from ex-Nordea Bank AB Latvia or Lithuania branch3||Free|
|Incoming Euro payment (domestic and from EU/EEA)||Free|
|Incoming payment in EUR (except EU/EEA member states) and in foreign currency from other foreign banks||5.75 €|
|OUTGOING PAYMENTS||In the branch office / Telephone bank||In Netbank|
|Internal payment in any currency between ex-Nordea accounts4||2 €||Free|
|Internal payment in EUR to ex-DnB Pank AS account (BIC RIKOEE22)5||2 €||Free|
|Domestic euro payments and euro payments within EU/EEA member states***|
|Domestic euro payment to Estonia and EU/EEA member states||3 €||0.38 €|
|Domestic euro payment to account in ex-DnB Bank Estonia (BIC RIKOEE22)5||2 €||Free|
|Urgent domestic euro payment to another bank in Estonia, including urgent payment to ex-DnB Pank AS account (BIC RIKOEE22)||20 €||10 €|
|Salary payment between ex-Nordea accounts4||Free||Free|
|Salary payment in euros to another bank (within EU/EEA member states)||-||0.19 €|
|Standing order payment|
|Standing payment order between ex-Nordea accounts (in any currency)||Free||Free|
|Standing payment order to ex-DnB Pank AS account (BIC RIKOEE22)5||Free||Free|
|Standing order payment in euros to Estonia and EU/EEA member states||0.38 €||0.38 €|
|Signing, amending and terminating e-invoice standing order agreement||Free||Free|
|E-Invoice standing order – internal||Free||Free|
|E-Invoice standing order – to another bank||Free||Free|
|E-invoice one-time payment - internal||-||Free|
|E-invoice one-time payment - to another bank||-||0.38 €|
|Other payment related services|
|SWIFT or XML copy of payment||10 €|
|Payment order confirmation||10 €|
|Cancellation, investigation and amendment of domestic euro payment to Estonia and EU/EEA** member states6||10 €|
|International payment cancellation, investigation and amendment within 6 months6||30 €|
|International payment cancellation, investigation and amendment more than 6 months6||65 €|
1 If an incoming payment is not in the currency of the account indicated on the payment order, the bank will convert the amount paid into the currency of the account at the exchange rate prevailing on the date of receipt of the payment.
2 Nordea Bank AB,its branches and subsidiaries. Luminor Bank AS is not part of Nordea Group.
3 account which has been opened by Nordea Bank AB Latvia Branch or Lithuania Branch up till 30.09.2017 or account, which has been opened by Luminor Bank AS or Luminor Bank AB after 01.10.2017 in ex-Nordea bank system (including all accounts with IBAN in format LVxxNDEAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or LTxx21400xxxxxxxxxxx).
4 account which has been opened by Nordea Bank AB Estonia Branch up till 30.09.2017 or an account which has been opened by Luminor Bank AS after 01.10.2017 in ex-Nordea bank system. Accounts with IBAN in format: EExx1700017xxxxxxxxx.
5 Payment is executed as SEPA payment with value T+0 and cut-off at 15:30
6 Cut-off time for submitting the payment in branch office or in Telephone bank is 16:00.
7 Remitter (OUR) – the Customer as the remitter shall pay the fee set by the Bank and such fee shall cover the fees set by all other banks involved in the process of execution of payment. However, the Bank shall not be held liable if during the process of execution of payment no fees of other banks are withheld or the recipient does not receive the payment amount in full due to other reasons beyond the Bank's control. Payments in EUR or EU / EEA member states currencies are allowed if payment is with currency conversion.
8 Always as an urgent payment (T+1) and to ex-Nordea Bank AB Latvia or Lithuania branch (see ref. 3) in full to the beneficiary.
9 Same day value payment (T+0) to same customer’s account in Nordea Group or to same customer’s account in ex-Nordea Bank AB Latvia or Lithuania branch (see ref. 3).
10 The bank will not return the service charges paid by the remitter, if the payment could not be cancelled/amended. Beneficiary bank’s charges may be added.
** The EEA (European Economic Area) countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.