- The value of every investment may rise or fall over time, but by investing long-term, you make sure time works in your favour. Historical experience shows that the probability of positive return increases considerably in the long-term perspective.
- Starting to save or invest does not require large sums of money as people often mistakenly think. The main recommendation is to start early and to save regularly. In such a case, even small sums of money will become considerable over time.
- In order to achieve long-term financial goals, you need a diversified investment portfolio, which corresponds to your risk appetite.
This is what we do at Nordea.
Nordea offers investors:
- Personal consultation aimed at designing an investment portfolio, which manages risks, considers your risk appetite, objectives and time-horizon.
- With the investment experience and competence of Nordea Group, you can rely on 160 experts` recommendations when making decisions.
- A wide selection of well-balanced investment products
Let's discuss together!
Book an investment consultation over web or in a bank office
This is not an offer, but Nordea`s recommendation to come to investment consultation.
Investing is not only for the rich! Even small amounts of money invested regularly result in significant portfolio value over long term. Starting early you get the most benefit from the compound interest as even small amounts, if invested with discipline, can result in significant portfolio value over time.
*Graph shows theoretical terminal portfolio value at the end of each investment period, taking into account that portfolio is growing at 6% annual return, which remains constant throughout the whole investment period. Real return from investments is variable and may be negative as well as positive.
Placing money in investments helps attain long-term financial goals because:
- Historical experience shows that the probability of positive return increases considerably in the long-term. The value of each investment may rise or fall over time, but if you invest long-term, then you make sure that time works in your favour;
- Long-term investments offer better protection from inflation;
- You are creating the opportunity to increase your wealth.
In order to achieve a good result, you need a diversified investment portfolio that is customised to your needs. This is what we do at our bank.
Look at how time increases your chances of success.
Index-linked or structured bonds offer you a good way to benefit from the return of equity markets as in most cases index-linked bonds have principal protection.
- Index-linked or structured bonds provide an alternative to direct investment in equities or equity funds.
- Index-linked bonds usually have principal protection and are held until the redemption date. This means that you can earn almost as much as in equity markets but you do not risk losing the money you invested.
- You do not have to pay any additional administration or account maintenance fees for holding index-linked bonds