You may participate in Nordea's customer programme as a private person or together with the other members of your family, i.e. as a family unit*. If you have joined the customer programme as a family unit, the Gold customer requirements will apply to the entire family. It is easier to meet the requirements together!
In order to become a Gold customer, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your regular income to a Nordea current account is at least 1,000 € per month for three consecutive months**;
- The total sum of your or your family's savings and investment products exceeds 5,000 €;
- You use at least five of Nordea’s banking, lease, pension and/or insurance products.
You will be automatically upgraded to the Gold customer level if you must meet these requirements for two consecutive months.
*An adult family member must submit a joint written application to the bank in order to be included in the customer programme as a family.
**The following are not considered regular income:
- Income received from the customer`s own account or another family member`s account;
- A deposited sum and interest received upon the expiry of a deposit;
- Income received for realised investment fund shares/indexed bonds;
- Interest received on the account for on-demand depositing;
- Credit paid to the customer by the bank.