In order to reach the Silver customer status in Nordea’s customer programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Your or your family’s average monthly income to a Nordea current account over the course of three months is at least 1,000 euros*;
- Your or your family’s total savings and investments exceed 2,000 euros;
- You or your family use at least three of Nordea’s banking, lease, pension and/or insurance products.
Tip! It is easier to qualify as a family unit.
Nordea’s customer programme is family oriented – if you join the customer programme as a family unit, the total sums of your savings and investments, as well as products used will be combined when evaluating whether you meet the requirements of a particular customer level. Furthermore, the benefits will also apply to everyone in your family unit. It is easier to qualify together!
An adult family member must submit a joint written application to the bank in order to be included in the customer programme as a family.
*The following are not considered income:
- Income received from the customer`s own account or another family member`s account;
- A deposited sum and interest received upon the expiry of a deposit;
- Income received for realised investment fund shares/indexed bonds;
- Interest received on the account for on-demand depositing;
- Credit paid to the customer by the bank.